Welcome to Computroon Support
The purpose of this page is to provide links to software and hardware manufacturers to download programs and drivers.
The Blog section of this site contains help and tutorials. Search the Blog by entering any keyword into search (found just above our address on every page).
Handy Home Page
Visit www.computroon.co.uk/start for instructions on how to set our “handy page” as your home page.
To install your printer, instead of using the disc, it is often a better idea to download the latest driver from the printer manufacturer. That way if there have been any updates of fixes then you know you have the latest version.
Windows 10 should find drivers automatically.
Here are the links:
Here are commonly used free software downloads.
- Adobe Reader: View PDF Files
- Libre Office: Free Office Suite
- Microsoft Store: Sign in to download MS Office that you have purchased
- Powerpoint Viewer: View Powerpoint Presentations
- Skype: VOIP Messenger
- VLAN Player: Media Player For Playing All Types Of Movie Files
- Ninite: Download & install multiple programs at once
Computroon Youtube Channel
Visit the Computroon Youtube channel which has a growing number of help and support videos and tutorials.